Rymanow Zdroj is a health resort in the south east part of Poland located on the border of two different Carpatian Regions (Beskid Niski and Pogórze Dynowskie) by the Tabor river. For centuries, this hilly region, surrounded by the ancient forest was home to vibrant cultures and different religions. World War II left painful memories, empty synagogues, wooden Lemko churches and apple trees in the middle of the forest. Beskid Niski is a place like no other.
Our house is situated among picturesque hills covered with forest. You can enjoy the beauty of the landscape walking along, hiking trails or riding a bike
- Four elegant, comfortable non-smoking rooms (for 2 or 3 persons).
- All rooms are equipped with beds, furniture, colour TV set and modern bathroom with shower and WC.
- There is a kitchen that can be used by the guests.
- We also serve delicious Polish dinner on request.
- Our guests are welcomed with their dogs